Re: Spring- Yeah!

Never have to do anything to the floor.  A bit of clorox in the wash
water seems to take care of it.  On the counters, once in a while
something stains, but again a bit of clorox, or Ajax or something
like that scrubbed with a fingernail brush takes care of it.  I must
confess to being a terrible housekeeper myself - I do have a dear
person who comes every two weeks and takes care of such things.
She speaks no English, but does a beautiful job of cleaning and

In a message dated 02/24/2006 4:48:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,