Re: Oleanders/spring

Of course!  LOL  Might not happen again ever that this  occurs.  Even in mild
winters some of the plants, like the hummingbird bush  go dormant.   I can
email them.  Have no website or such  though to post.

I used to save tulip bulbs and hyacinth bulbs.  I let the foliage die  down
naturally, then lifted them and kept them in dry sphagnum moss or such
(usually whatever the bulb came in).  Then in the fall I'd put it in the  bottom of
the frig for a few days, sometimes weeks if I forgot.  Only way  to get a tulip
to bloom here, since it doesn't get cold enough for  repeats.  Then either
plant them or put them in a bulb vase.  It's  been a while though....so hope I'm
not missing any steps.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 2/24/2006 9:54:56 AM Central Standard Time,