From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Christopher P. Lindsey
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 4:48 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring- Yeah!

> I've been debating about what to do in my kitchen. We had sheet
> linoleum installed some years ago, but it is coming up along the edges
> of the carpeting and along some of the cabinet edges. I don't know if
> they did a lousy job installing or if that's just the way it ages. I
> like tile better but in the kitchen - well, let's just say I am an
> enthusiastic but not neat cook, and I don't like cleaning grout.

That's one other thing that worries me -- the grout.  Do you tile owners
have to reseal it regularly or anything?

I also make a mess.  For example, I won't buy ground meat from the store.
Instead I buy large pieces of meat and grind them to make my own ground
beef, ground chicken, sausage, etc.

Although I try to be clean, it's not always possible.  I remember the first
time I did it I made the mistake of wearing a white shirt.  Thank goodness
nobody rang the doorbell or they might've called the police when I answered!
I had blood spatter all over my front.

Chris