Re: Spring- Yeah!- tile floors

In a message dated 2/24/06 11:19:01 PM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> He is tiling the entire house, so they had
> to use extra support for the flooring due to the amount of weight.

Donna, is porcelain different from ceramic?
     I believe special under layment is always reqd even if doing a sm area.
 If not, I understand   you get shifting & the grout breaks.   The heated
floors are popular in our area however we do not have it nor do I think we need
it.   If I had sm children playing on the floor yet   it would be ideal. Even
with the negatives it does look nice.