Digital photography and histograms

Hi guys,

   While searching for something online this afternoon I came across a
   really interesting link about digital photography:

      http://hort.net/+137k

   It talks about using the histogram (which I never understood before)
   on your camera's display to let you know how your shot was exposed.

   There's a lot of other good stuff a couple of directories up as well:

      http://luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/index.shtml

Chris