RE: Japanese Festival

Wow!  And you didn't come home with any plants?

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 5:31 PM
To: Garden Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Japanese Festival

We had planned to go to Morikami on the distant shore today for the Hatsume
Fair and the taiko drumming. But then discovered that Selby was having its
first Asian Festival, with taiko drumming--so we cancelled the aggravation
of driving across the peninsula and went to the one closer to home. For a
first time event, the Selby shindig was nice; the drummers were good--a bit
theatrical, perhaps; their regular gig is Epcot. But it was good. We ran
into some old friends who hadn't been there in awhile, so we gave them a
tour. I came home with this
picture--

http://snipurl.com/mxr5

Island Jim