From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Bonnie Holmes
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 10:32 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Mechanical troubles!

Beige goes with so many things.  Could you work out a color scheme with some
colors you like by painting the walls, adding some things of interest and
color on your counters?  A neighbor of mine did that with that horrible
harvest gold.  She likes blue so she found some flooring that had both
colors but more of the blue and picked up more of the scheme with towels,
etc.  When I have a color problem, I look for fabric or a scarf that I like
that incorporates the colors and decorate from there.
Bonnie ETN Zone 7

that
> >>all new fridges do these days, so it appears.  It looks like the
> >>inside
of
> >>my laptop.
> >>
> >>Eva