Re: Mechanical troubles/ frig color

I didn't like the color of our frig, but although we could use a new one,
it's not a priority.  Our other appliances are white & black (I am  personally
not fond of stainless steel look).   The frig is  beige.  I painted the doors
with black board paint.  Always wanted a  memo type board that was large, the
calendar and note pad just weren't  enough.  I absolutely love the black board
paint on the frig.  It  matches with the other appliances and it is very
functional.  I painted a  face of a cook on the side and use it as a menu board
when we have company or  wine tastings.  Otherwise we use it for grocery lists,
etc.  It works  wonderfully and the paint sticks very well.  I used a special
primer, and  from what I can tell, any paint would work on it after that.  I
think it  would be more difficult to pain the inside of an oven or such....but a
 frig....go for it!!!!!!!   So far, our frig has been a big hit and we  love
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

I'm  actually hoping