Re: Florida storm

We're fine, thanks. If you draw a line from Tampa northeast to Daytona Beach, that's the track that 99 percent of the storms from the north follow for some reason. We are sometimes on the southern fringe, but not always. Storm from the south usually, but not always, follow a line from Port Charlotte northeast to Cape Canaveral. We are sometimes on the northern fringe of those, but not always. We hardly ever get storms that originate on the east coast--unless it's really big, like a hurricane.

But, yeah. This one on the Tampa-Daytona track was really a hell raiser. We got about 1-1/2 inches of rain and two grumpy, wet cats out of it. Otherwise nada.