Re: Queen's wreath

james singer wrote:
For those, like me, mired in crappy weather at the moment, our Petrea continues to bloom. Makes it almost pleasant to go outside for a look. Here's an old picture: http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/14176/ Wonderful vine, but I can't figure out how to propagate it--I've tried cuttings three or four times and it doesn't appear to set seed. Maybe I need to try air-layering it.

Island Jim
And you've tried self-pollinating it with a camel's-hair brush ?
Self-sterile then ?
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W