From: Andrea Hodges
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2007
5:09:17 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Signs of Spring

The only signs I've seen are
the robins flocking to my yard. I always forget
how big they actually are til
I see them each spring. The Azaleas are
budding up (some are blooming) and
all of the Magnolia soulangeanas around
town are putting on a show. It's a
bit early for them so they won't be
adding their color to the real show later
this month and early in March. I'm
just ready for it to be warm. Not hot, but
warm. The days are getting longer
though and that ALWAYS makes me smile.