Re: Happy Birthday Jesse!

Happy Birthday, Jesse! I'm glad you don't have to look out on this frigid
landscape on your special day. It is 6 degrees and snowing. In Dec. I thought it
was beautiful but now I'm ready to be done with it! I've draped everything in
the greenhouse with frost cloth, row covers, blankets, anything I could find
but the tropicals look iffy at best. I can't imagine having to go out and tend
to livestock as my grandparents did in no. Minn! I have tried to keep the bird
feeders filled, 'tho. Yesterday we had a beautiful red fox that came up and
nibbled on the spilled sunflower seeds, Made my day. Kathy