Re: Queen's wreath

I do a mix of 1/3 wild bird seed mix, 1/3 safflower and 1/3 striped
sunflower.  That seems to please and attract the biggest variety of birdies
and I have a separate suet feeder and two long nyger tube feeders for the
finches.  I keep all the goldfinches fat and happy until they go back to
Oklahoma in early April.  And you should see my dove colony - 30 plus and
all fat as toads.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX