Re: Signs of Spring

Oh,  Donna, that sounds like a nightmare!  I don't envy you at all.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Signs of Spring

If you watched it, you know that this isn't our usual weather... today, my 3
to 4 inches of snow turned out to be 8 plus... sigh. It is that light snow
that blows everywhere. The roads where a nightmare getting home.... they
didn't bother to salt since it is too cold to work.... so the streets that
were plowed where sheets of ice....All day there have been bad accidents- they
closed down a few of the expressways for hours.

At work, the water pipes
froze sometime over the weekend in my building.... can't wait till they thaw
and burst...It is going to be a mess.

Donna