Re: Beautiful

I say roll with it! I would have said roll with her, but that might have presented incorrect connotations. I just came from the grocery. They carry cherry tomatoes on the vine that taste wonderful this time of year, but, once again they were sold out. Once I tasted these I haven't been able to go back to those things in the plastic containers. It's got me thinking I might try once more to grow my own this summer. Any suggestions? Must be sweet, meaty, and must be cherry or grape size.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Beautiful

You're right, Lynda. And I didn't even mention that my first tomato of the spring, a Rutgers, is almost ripe.

Squinty keeps pestering me to go outside with her. When I do, it turns out she wants me to watch her roll in the driveway. I keep thinking she wants me to roll with her, but then I wonder if I did, what kind of message would that send to our neighbors, who are from the Ukraine.