Re: Beautiful

Rich, I did not care for the tomato however I think part of it is the color.
 I can adjust to yellow, in fact, had one last year that was very good but I
didn't try canning or using in salsa or soup.  Again, it is that color idea.
I am going to try a yellow cherry/grape size one this year, Ildi.   I
actually purchased the seed last year but I only have so much space for tomatoes so
it had to wait until this year.   I also tried the green zebra tomato I think
at the same time I tried green grape but gave that seed away, also.
     Your weather is on its way.   We are predicted to get 4-6" addtl snow
but we do have plenty yet from the last snows.   We had mist this morning which
caused some schools to delay and also creates problems for the DOT.   They
like to precede the snow with a deicer which they spray on however it must be
timely and rain would wash it away.   If it rained it would reduce our existing
snow.   I am for the day!   Sounds like tomarrow morning will be nasty.
Tomarrow is my last day at the drug/Hallmark store, hurray!   I will have about a
month before I start at the greenhouse.