Re: Popenoe begonia

In a message dated 2/12/07 6:47:00 PM, zemuly@comcast.net writes:

> Well, this time it was there.

And for me also.   Very pretty.   What is the width of a leaf?
     Jim, my carolinifolia is trying to bloom for the first time.   It is
taking forever.   I assume you have had blooms?   Is it a winter bloomer or is
  related to maturity?
     BTW, Zem, our temps are predicted to be -7 tomarrow night.   That is
actual and with the wind that is predicted also, it will be a much colder
factor.   The positive is it is going to warm up at the end of the week.