Re:snow day

Can't really relate to the amount of snow, etc.....and this might be really
a dumb question.....but, don't most folks bring in the fish  for the winter to
the basement into a temporary pond???  I know a few  ponders that have done
this for years, along with their tropical lilies,  etc.  I just assumed most
folks do this too.   What  about the de-icers and things like that which are to
guard against losing  the fish, keeping an air hole open????
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 2/14/2007 11:03:21 AM Central Standard Time,