Re: cold front?

I totally agee Andrea. We had a couple of nice days, now it's getting colder & windy. Pullman, WA -30 miles from here is expecting a foot of snow this evening, boo hiss. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andreah@hargray.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] cold front?

Got some essential stuff done too. Planted some things I rescued from the Garden Gate, including an unknown crape myrtle and a Daphnephyllum (SP?) It's a large, evergreen shrub that likes shade. Very nice. It was in a 5 gallon pot in the back and has been there since I moved back to Beaufort. No one ever watered it but me, and I only work once a week. It was slowly dying so I said fine, you're coming home with me. It's now next to my front window. Bought some Calla lily bulbs at Lowes. White ones. I hope they do well. I love those things.

On the cold front thing, it's supposed to start warming up here too, thank you Powers that Be. I am SO tired of cold. I know some of you have it a lot worse than I do. I don't know why it's bothering me so much this year. Seems like I can't get warm. I went for lunch with a friend today and she has one of those fancy Mercedes with the seat heater and a section in the seat called a "neck scarf" that blows warm air on your neck. I had both cranked up as well as the heat on my feet. Still only managed to get comfortable rather than hot. Don't know what my problem is. Let spring come on!!!!
----- Original Message ----- From: "pdickson" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>