RE: where did everyone go?!?

Aren't those nice? Like metal sculpture. Very cool.

Cyndi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 9:09 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] where did everyone go?!?

Is that great or what? Of course they will. I'll post pictures [film at
11] when I get them set up.

Meantime, I have posted new pictures of my Bismarckias. I can't believe
how perfectly silver they both are. Best color I've ever seen.

http://snipurl.com/1b4qo

On Feb 23, 2007, at 11:52 AM, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT wrote:

> I... always figured they would look like, well, painted plastic pots.
>
> Cyndi

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W