Re: Washer/dryer

I also like the freezer on the bottom...you open it less so it puts the
things you use more frequently at eye and arm level.  Plus, it is my
understanding that the freezer on the bottom is more efficient.  Our
freezer is chest...also not frost free as food stays good longer...frost
free draws the moisture out of things and I don't mind being forced to
clean it out once a year.  We have an old refrigerator in the garage that
we use for drinks, extra produce, etc.  Comes in handy when we have guests.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN