Re: garden show

I am always amazed that people don't do any research before purchasing
plants or other things for that matter.  It isn't that the information is
difficult to come by...newspapers, magazines, TV...duh!!!

I worked in the UT Knoxville Trial Gardens this past Thursday.  Part of the
gardens is being renovated so we were digging up lots of things for the
spring sale which is always scheduled for early May.

We also finally got some rain last night...we are over four inches
short...equal to a heavy rain month...and I am tired of watering the
trees/shrubs that I planted in the fall so really appreciated the rain.

Daffodils are blooming and buds are up and out on everything...I think
we'll have another early spring here in ETN.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN

PLANTS