From: Pam Evans
<gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, February 25,
2007 7:50:05 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] roll call time!

we got about squat for
rain after all that big buildup, maybe 1/4".
Whoopee.  The 40-50 mph winds we
had the rest of the day and part of the
night sucked every bit of mositure out
of the ground and out of the plants.
Also took the roof off of Pat's shed
across the street.  Was like a West
Texas dust storm w/ all the dust and sand
blowing too.  Lovely.

On 2/25/07, Andrea Hodges <andreah@hargray.com> wrote:

> Just rain and thunder here, thank goodness. The dogs all freaked out and

are
Message -----
<gardenchat@hort.net>
> Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 2:32 PM
> Subject:
[CHAT] roll call time!

> > Since I am home and working- happened to go
into my work email to pull a
> > file
> > to my laptop and read the story on
the storm this weekend on the home
> > page....
> > so.... roll call time!
Seen throughout the country there were
> tornado's,
> > multi car crashes, and
closed everything.  Thinking it is time to check
> on
> > the
> > members
here!