weather-- again.....

I hate to complain about moisture with so many of you in drought
conditions, but as storm 25 of this season hit..... I have had it! They
were forecasting some severe storms in the south as well as the west
coast.... and even the east coast. Hope all are fine. Wonder who really
aggravated ma nature with all these weather patterns....

  It is miserable here.  Took forever to get to work this
morning..... I think the plows are on strike or something.... cause not one road
appears to have been plowed since midnight or at all.  sigh.  No clue
where the roads where, just drove down what I thought was the middle of
it based on electric/telephone poles.  thankfully, I was the only idiot
out there till I got a block or so from work.....
  who needed that 4wheel drive this morning.....