Re: cabin fever/chuckle

My nephew, age 20, moved to Portland in 2006 to attend culinary school. He absolutely loves it and swears he'll never leave. His little brother and my grandson visited him last summer, and both of them want to move there, too. <LOL>
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] cabin fever/chuckle

That's funny. Our oldest daughter is making noises about wanting to move
to Portland. She has a friend up there that is trying to talk her into
moving up there.

Judy Browning <judylee@lewiston.com> wrote:
 Our friend was promoting a convention in Seattle vs a different town.

"Seattle has the freshest air... It gets washed every day!" Bill Riggs
Judy B

----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa G."
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 5:39 PM
Subject: [CHAT] cabin fever

Of course it finally stopped raining today- when I had to be inside with
work all day. It is supposed to be raining again all weekend. Enough
already- rain at night or during a work day!! I need some outside time!
Perhaps some of my angst is from spending hours in the social security and
DMV office this week to get my name changed. What a pain- but at least
those parts are done. I guess I can get passport photos done this
weekend.... And paint (I have like 3 projects going at once right now...)
But really- I just want to be out in my garden and in the sun.
Grumble, grumble, you'd think I lived in Seattle.....

Theresa

Jesse R. Bell

I GoodSearch for Heifer International.