Re: Sad news

A very sad day. I'm so sorry Rascal didn't make it. I imagine though, for the short time he was here, and even though he had poor health, he was one very lucky and happy little guy to be able to share what time he had with you.

neIN, Zone 5
To: "gardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 10:26 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Sad news

Rascal lost his fight today.

He had a great morning yesterday, watching the birds from the porch, sitting in the sunshine with me, and watching from his favorite windowsill. He then
had a wonderful, long nap, looking very tired, but so peaceful.
He took a turn for the worse last evening.
The end was short. He didn't struggle at the vets, and when the vet gave us
the bad news, he left us quietly, in our arms.

He was such a sweet kitty, and was a sweet kitty to the end.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.