Re: Sad news

So sorry t hear this, you always hope something will change and get better.

  My heart goes out to you, so hard when to bear when this happens.  They are so much a part of your family.

  Donna

Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com> wrote:
  Rascal lost his fight today.

He had a great morning yesterday, watching the birds from the porch, sitting
in the sunshine with me, and watching from his favorite windowsill. He then
had a wonderful, long nap, looking very tired, but so peaceful.
He took a turn for the worse last evening.
The end was short. He didn't struggle at the vets, and when the vet gave us
the bad news, he left us quietly, in our arms.

He was such a sweet kitty, and was a sweet kitty to the end.