Weather and bad drivers

It's been a morning. I just got in the office about 15 minutes ago
(10:30...supposed to be here by 8:00). Snow and ice this morning -
people in this state CANNOT drive - I have my 4-wheel drive in gear in
the Jeep and I'm going 40 miles an hour on the Turnpike (70 miles an
hour zone)...and I see people whizzing by me going at least 60. Then -
traffic just stops. My car is in park for over an HOUR. Some bozo lost
control on the bridge going across the river. Must have been a bad wreck
because traffic was at a standstill and 4 highway patrols zoomed by me
on the side of the road (eventually), two tow trucks, and an ambulance.
Then - nothing. So I turned my 4 wheel drive vehicle around and go back
the way I came, on the side of the road, until I can get off the stupid
Turnpike. I almost get to work...and get stopped for speeding. 10 miles
over the speed limit (speed limit was 20 miles an hour in town). Well,
by the time I'm almost to WORK..the road are CLEAR and

DRY...no snow, no ice and I'm trying to get my butt to work. Why don't
they send the cops over to the Turnpike and UNCLOG traffic instead. I am
so annoyed this morning.

  Sorry...just needed to vent.

Jesse R. Bell

I GoodSearch for Heifer International.