Re: OT (politics): Yes we can! video

"GET INVOLVED...The world is run by those who show up".
That is soooo true!

--
Eva

A new study from the Center for Public Integrity has revealed President Bush
and top administration officials made a total of 935 false public statements
about Iraq's alleged national security threat in the two years following the
9/11 attacks. President Bush made the most false statements260. Colin
Powell, his then-secretary of state, made 254 false statements.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/24/935_lies_and_counting_study_counts