Re: Weather and bad drivers

Yeh...and why don't they give the people who caused the HUGE pile-up on
the highway a ticket for driving too fast in bad weather? There are
signs all over the place "DRIVE SLOWLY, Ice On Bridge"...the morning
news anchors are telling everybody to drive slowly, especially over the
bridges...and what happens?

My husband is on the "Ticket of the Month" program. They pull up his
license number and it takes forEVER for them to finish his list of
traffic offenses. My daughter is a police dispatcher in our little town.
She said they ALL know my husband on a first name basis. I can see why
he gets tickets...he's a repeat offender. There was NOTHING on my
record.

  DOH!!!!!!

  If I drove my truck that slow, I'd be afraid it would fall over. I
sympathize... a couple of years ago, I got a ticket for doing 42 MPH in
a 30 MPH construction zone at 5 AM, when I was the only vehicle on the
road--just me and the cop.

On Feb 6, 2008, at 12:05 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

> speed limit was 20 miles an hour in town....

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10