Re: Re: you ok?

Geez, what a nightmare!

DF

----- Original Message ----
From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2008 7:19:04 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: you ok?

Actually, there have been real super-dooper horror problems here for
people's drivers licenses.  Indiana is attempting to meet the fed
requirements and are revoking THOUSANDS of licenses for technicalities.
Additionally, they are cross referencing databases w other states and
revoking licenses of those who lost any drivers license in any other state
as far back as 20, 30 years ago.  On top of that, if you even have a name
similar to someone in another state who has had problems, they'll yank your
license.  You end up needing a lawyer to straighten out the mess, and even
then it can take years - w/out a license.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5