RE: Zem, you OK?

Thanks.
Hope everybody is O.K. after this weather scare. I saw a photo of a
little 5 year old boy sitting on top of what USED to be his
house...looking so sad and alone. Broke my heart.

Lynda Young <lyoung@grindertaber.com> wrote:
  I'm OK - no damage at my place in spite of horrendous winds. Scary night
watching report after report of tornados. Amazing what a boon cell phone
cameras have been for up to the minute weather reporting - TV stations were
broadcasting some remarkable photos (even if I have to wonder about folks
who will stop to take pictures when there's a tornado bearing down on you).
We went to bed thinking that miraculously there had only been 1 fatality -
woke up to reports of 45 people dead.

Hopefully Zem is just without power and will be posting soon.

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday - was home with a terrible bacterial cold
that is sweeping through Memphis according to our doctor.

Renee - belated birthday wishes!

Lynda
Zone - West TN