Re: Happy Birthday Jesse Rene'!!

They do in Illinois, too. Of course my drivers license gets extra
scrutiny at airports, because the date on the front is expired, and
you have to turn it over to see the renewal sticker on the back. My
drivers license picture is (gasp) good. I's like to keep it forever,
but pretty soon I'll be old enough to have to get it renewed in
person ... eye exams and to see I'm still in my right mind, I guess.
Happy, happy birthday Jesse!!!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b -- and bracing for this weekend's sub zero
temperatures