Re: Zem, you OK?

We had heavy rain, wind, thunder and lightening and tornado watches but
nothing further developed.  I'm so happy to read that Zem is ok.  We have
relatives in AK about 1 hr. from Memphis and found out they are ok.  What a
terrible storm.  Jackson got hit a few years ago and lost many of their
historical town buildings...and, now Union University and a nursing home.
The nursing home was evacuated before the storm hit.  Hope everyone is ok.