Re: Chicago

My first Stats course was taught completely based on bridge problems. A disaster.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Chicago

Ever read a funny statistics textbook? When I applied for grad school,
10 years after my baccalaureate, I had to have a basic stat course.
The text was "Statistics: A Fresh Approach", Sanders, Murph, and Eng,
1980. One of the dedications was "To all who open this book with
dismay". The problems were a hoot, but you learned. It is one of the
only educational texts I have saved.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b