Re: Chicago

Good idea. Maybe Rachel Ray's $40 a day show. I think I saw the one on Chicago. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Chicago

There have been some great Chicago restaurant programs on The Food Channel. You could probably check them out at the website. One I remember was on all the great ethnic food in Chicago, and the other one that stands out was on Chicago deep dish pizza.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>