Re: Chicago

K, I'll have to save this e-mail. I am SO dreading the College Algebra.
Ughhh. I filled out my form at work to have my supervisor sign. My
company will pay for me to finish college - 100% - so I'm jumping on it.
They do an "employee loan" where the amount is dropped after working
here three years...and I don't plan on going anywhere soon. Even if I
did, Oneok is all over the place...I'd just transfer.

Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:
  Ever read a funny statistics textbook? When I applied for grad school,
10 years after my baccalaureate, I had to have a basic stat course.
The text was "Statistics: A Fresh Approach", Sanders, Murph, and Eng,
1980. One of the dedications was "To all who open this book with
dismay". The problems were a hoot, but you learned. It is one of the
only educational texts I have saved.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b