Re: Lone Ranger

Ahhhhh....that is so sweet.  Ben Hur sounds like a guys cologne...not a woman's?

Richard Apking <redfour@omni-tech.net> wrote:
  The dime store perfume I remember best was a product called Ben Hur. I
bought some for my mom for Christmas one year, and she actually wore it
to my dad's New Year Party. I remember I was just so proud. Now,
that's showing a lot of love. Happy Valentines day to all of you, and
if I had it you all would get at least a quart of Ben Hur.

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
> "Evening in Paris" Wow! That really takes me back. I think I was
> given about six bottles and/or boxes of dusting powder for my
> high-school graduation. I thought it was pretty dull even then.
> The scent that really turned me on was "Tabu" (or was it spelled
> Taboo?). During the WWII years that one was very hard to get,
> but I had been given a small bottle brought back by a soldier
> returning from Europe. I thought I was the cat's pajamas!
> Auralie - who has just really dated herself as the oldest member
> of this list.
>
> In a message dated 2/12/2008 6:11:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> andreah@hargray.com writes:
>
> Me too Jim and Jesse-there are certain songs/smells that take me right back
> "to the moment"
>
> My grandmother wore "Evening in Paris" too Jesse. Amazing how these things
> get us.
> Of course I really didn't like my grandmother so that's not one of the
> smells I'd want to experience again.......;-)
>

> **************The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy
> Awards. Go to AOL Music.
> (http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)

Jesse R. Bell