how many hours...

does it take for one woman to move 2 cubic yards of compost? If you've ever wondered what the answer to this was, today is your lucky day. It takes and hour and a half to move the first cubic yard, and nearly 2 1/2 hours to move the second one....I am so sore! But I got it all done. The low spots in my garden are filled and it is ready to be mulched. Oh- and I also fertilized everything while waiting for the delivery truck to come with my compost and mulch. I did have to shift a bunch of the mulch over in the driveway so that I can get my car in and out! I am pooped! Not sure any of the mulch is going to get spread tomorrow- we'll see if I can get out of bed first!

Theresa