Plants Ordered

Chime in if you have comments on any of these plants. Some I've grown before
and lost over time, but most are new to me.  I've had good success with some
penstemons, so I'm trying a few more.  I love the blue form of Lobelia
siphilitica, hence I picked the white form for my white garden.

Agastache 'Ava', A. cana 'Rosita'
Artemisia versicolor 'Seafoam'
Campanula 'Sarastro'
Digitalis ferruginea 'Gigantea Gelber Herold'
Digitalis trojana
Euphorbia characias 'Red Wing'
Kniphofia 'Border Ballet'
Lilium martagon var. album
Lobelia siphilitica 'White Candles'
Lysimachia ephemerum
Penstemon pinifolius 'Mersea Yellow'
Penstemon pseudospectabilis, P. 'Burgundy Beauty Mix'
Penstemon tubaeflorus, Penstemon x 'Red Rocks'
Pulmonaria saccharata 'Highdown'
Salvia melissodora (Yucca Do Form)
Salvia microphylla x greggii 'Red Velvet'
Salvia pachyphylla 'Blue Flame'
Salvia sclarea 'Vatican White'
Scutellaria alpina 'Moonbeam'
Stachys coccinea, Stachys maxima