From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 4:11 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Feb

Yesterday I bagged 180 bulbs for the H&G show.  3 kinds of Iris, 2
lilies, 1
Gladiolus, 1 Dahlia, 1 Foxtail Lily.  Seemed to take forever!  Got them
from
Netherland Bulb.  Hopefully all will sell or I'll be potting up the
leftovers.

Today, some housecleaning, but I am also starting some seeds.  I cleaned
and
moved the lightstand to the far back bedroom a month ago.  time to put
it to
use.  Today I did 40 cells each of hosta and Indigofera kirilowii.

That's what we do in Feb up north.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5