Re: Re: Agave

Not big when they arrive. I got one from HCG last year that was barely an inch tall.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 10:36 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Re: Agave

I saw that agave too..and drooled. It would do fine in the summers
here...but I'd have to bring it in in the winter and those things are
BIG. They sure are pretty though......

 Oooh! That agave is really interesting looking, Pam. If it turns out
half as nice as the catalog picture, it's a keeper for sure,