From: Patricia <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 3:33:29 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Question

Jim,
I would recommend that you ask around to see who has the best reception.  I
also love to have free minutes starting at 7 PM and free weekends. Texting
is becoming such an important way to talk....you might want to get some
texting or at least see if you can get unlimited texting for a fee.
If some of your family has a carrier that allows you to call each other that
might be important.
I love folding phones so that you aren't always accidentally hitting the
numbers.
I am with sprint and have been with ATT and Cingular.  So far Sprint gets
better reception than the others.
Tricia