RE: OT-Hard Decisions

Hugs fom me too.  I can't stand the thought of losing any living thing. I
had to put a dog down once and I haven't gotten over the heartache. That was
probably 16 years ago.  You can get thought it, but it won't be easy.  Do
you have a friend that can go with you?

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)