From: Theresa G. [mailto: macycat3@sbcglobal.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:47:30 -0800
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Winter Gardener

Dear All,<br>><br>> About 5 of snow has fallen so far today, so I
decided to get out and shovel<br>> my walk while the snow was still
light to lift. Wouldnt you know, it was<br>> just the right kind of
snow for making a snowperson! So, instead of<br>> shoveling, I began
rolling the snow! Now mind you, I am a 58 year old<br>> without a child
in sight, but I just couldnt resist! If I had been teaching<br>> today,
I would have taken my class outside to do the same!<br>><br>> I am
sitting here shivering as my corduroys are damp from the snow, but

chris@widom-assoc.com<br>> My garden:

message text UNSUBSCRIBE

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com