Truck cap

A while ago, I decided to get rid of the tonneau on my truck and replace it with a cap. So I bought a Leer cap from Cap World--a company with stores in New England, Maryland, and Florida [headquarters is in New England, I think]. Anyway sometime after I bought it, Cap World asked me if I was happy etc, and I said sure, that I couldn't believe the color match between the 03 red Nissan and the 08 Leer cap, and sent them a picture of the perfect match. So now they want to use my picture in their newsletter and on their web page. Guess I've got a poster child. The match is incredible, however.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10