Re: Today in my garden

no kidding?  and this is Florida?
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 7:51 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Today in my garden

And here, it's a wind-chill 39 degrees. Brrr.

On Feb 28, 2008, at 8:14 AM, Donna wrote:

well here... it is supposed to snow... again. :(

  Donna

Patricia <pdickson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Is that your tongue??? You do realize that this is a once in a life time kind of day? :-) Boy did I enjoy it though!!!!!!!! You make me laugh....
Tricia
( Friday is suppose to be calm and not quite a warm..... but we shall see)