Re: Happy Birthday Jesse

  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Jesse
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 10:51:16 -0600

I made him go on Monday.  The doctor checked him out and said it was just
virus and no antibiotic would work.  BUT she gave him some meds that seem to
have helped him a little bit.  Years of smoking doesn't help.  He damaged
his lungs.   He quit smoking after his heart attack 6 years ago, but when he
gets a cold, he always get some kind of chest congestion and cough.