Re: Happy Birthday Jesse

  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Jesse
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 12:55:35 EST

Jesse, Happy, happy birthday. Hope you get that dinner out soon.
I agree with Daryl about the smoking taking many years to affect they way a
cold acts. And tell Robert that I at least, still missed smoking at the 6 yr
point! But now, after 20 yrs, I just thank God I'm not still doing it.  Kathy
 p.s. What do you know about Lady Chatsworth?
In a message dated 2/6/2009 11:29:11 A.M. Central Standard Time,