Re: stone lantern

  • Subject: Re: stone lantern
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:17:48 -0600

I love ceramic work...but the problem with that is that I have six
dogs...two of them are giants and walk around in my gardens ("no no bad
dog") and knock things over.  I have a small concrete birdbath in one garden
that is always getting knocked over.  So the ceramic would not last long I
fear.

--
Jesse R. Bell